Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Prep Day

I truly enjoyed this past weekend! I love 3 day weekends, you feel like you get so much accomplished.

 

On Saturday, we went to my friend Mary’s baby’s christening and I ate so much food! Her mom made homemade loompia and pancit, it was soooooo good!Photo Feb 18, 9 34 14 AM

Photo Feb 18, 10 50 29 AM

I also made a homemade tres leches cake. I totally forgot to take a pic…boo.

Good news! I am officially now a Shaklee Distributor. Let me tell ya…this stuff is awesome!!! I have been trying to take off a glass stove top stain with everything (Ceramic cleaner, baking soda mixture, etc.) and nothing would work. I used the Shaklee Scour-Off and lemme tell ya it came off with not very much elbow grease!

Shaklee Website

before after stove

I am getting closer to goal and have made every effort to continue to eat healthy. One way to do this is to make some food for the week on weekends. So, yesterday was Sunday Prep day. I made about 8 lbs of chicken and a 3 lbs of Sweet potato. This is one of the ways that I have been able to lose weight. Instead of getting overly process convenience foods, I am able to eat wholesome food.

Photo Feb 19, 7 47 48 PM

Hope you all have a great short week!

 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment