Hi everyone! Hope your weekend was great! Mine of course, went by fast! I helped a friend move and also got some delicious local beer. A girl I work with recommended it.
It is light and crisp and the perfect summer brew. If you get a chance try it!
Saturday morning I made a delish breakfast. It has been a while since I had pancakes with raspberries.
Today we made a roast in the crock pot with carrots and potatoes. With it, we made some burritos. I decided to make a homemade Avocado Salsa Verde. It was sooooo goood!
Avocado Salsa Verde:
- 3 Avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/4 large white or sweet onion
- 4-6 jalapenos, cut in half, stem removed
- 7 tomatillos, cut in half, casing removed
- About 20 sprigs of cilantro
- 1/3 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Put all ingredients in blender
- blend until smooth
Well off to finish studying! ciao!