Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last Day Getting My Hair Done in Mobile

 

*This post is a couple of days late because the blogger servers were down.

Hey everyone! Hope your week is going good! Mine has been ok. I feel like I have been lacking a bit in the brain department but I attribute it to my being super duper sick last week. But besides that, my week has been awesome! Yesterday I went to eat with my great friends Taylor and Alexis and their cute baby Taylor III. He is such a cutie. We had a fantastic dinner at Via Emilia which looks like a little house and is family owned. I would recommend it to anyone who is in this city. I got the 8oz. Filet Masala with portabella mushrooms and sautéed onions. It also came with some delicious mashed potatoes.

2011-05-11 2011-05-11 001 001


Today I went with my friend Jessica who does a fantastic job on my hair and of course she got pissed that I have not been treating my hair good since I have been swimming a few times a week(including today). She said she could still smell chlorine even though it had been dyed and all. That is some pretty intense stuff. So, as soon as I finished with her I got one of these:

image

There was a girl there that was selling jewelry at the place and I got some jewelry:

image

image

image

image

image

image

Park Lane Jewelry (source)

Right now they have a special if you buy one item, you get 2 items for 12 bucks and one for free! I got a great deal and these pics don’t do justice.

Well off to relax! ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment