Friday, July 15, 2011

BCAA's

Happy Friday everyone! I have had a great but busy week. I worked until 8 two days this week, only to get home and great ready for the next day and bed.

I have still been using the intermittent fasting approach and all I can say is that I love it! I like to have my morning coffee and not have to worry about snacking all day. It seems to free up my time. I am now almost down to 9 lbs lost which is a great thing. I only have 17 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight.

Since I have been doing IF, I have been doing some research on working out in a fasted state. Martin from Lean Gains recommends taking BCAA's shortly before working out. I decided to give it a try. I got my shipment in the mail yesterday and will be starting it today....I am kinda excited to see if I get great results!




Well off to work. Ciao!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment