Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I had a low-key weekend with the hubs. We just did some house stuff and watched movies. We did not do the usual BBQ. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Now we gotta get ready for the hustle and bustle of work tomorrow.


Yesterday we went on a  4 mile walk with Spunky. We found a dog park not too far away and let her go explore. She enjoyed running and playing with the dogs a lil bit.

 

image

For lunch I was craving lots of veggies so I made a salad beast with Strawberry Vinaigrette. It came out glorious.

The salad had:

  1. romaine lettuce
  2. avocado
  3. raspberries
  4. pork loin
  5. red bell pepper
  6. Vidalia onion
  7. cherry tomatoes
  8. broccoli

2011-07-03 2011-07-03 002 008

For dinner I made “spaghetti” with meatballs. I used some chicken balls from Costco that had spinach in them and also made homemade meatballs with seasonings. I put the meatballs on top of spaghetti squash.

2011-07-03 2011-07-03 001 002

Well off to get ready for workie. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment