Monday, June 27, 2011

Week One Paleo and Insanity Recap

Hey everyone! How is your Monday going? Today was my official first day back for a full day and I am loving it so far. The first week of Paleo and Insanity went well. I am down 6 lbs. I have more energy and have been getting strong and more flexible. I am liking this lifestyle.

I got creative yesterday and made a homemade strawberry vinaigrette…it was so good. It took me about 5 min and is a nice light dressing for a summer salad.

 image

Paleo Strawberry Vinaigrette

Ingredients:

  1. 3/4 cup olive oil
  2. 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  3. about 6-8 strawberries
  4. thyme
  5. 1 Packet or 1 tsp. of stevia
  6. salt and pepper to taste
Directions:
  1. Put ingredients in blender and blend until creamy consistency
  2. Enjoy!

Print Recipe


For breakfast today I ate some simple eggs and bacon….that is one perk of Paleo and I lurve!

image

We have yet to go grocery shopping to really stock up…so since I did not pack anything, I decided to go to Subway and got a turkey bacon avocado salad….it was good! (sorry for crappy iPhone pic)

image

Well off to relax and watch The Big C. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment