Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Belated New Year!

 

Photo Dec 31, 6 38 56 PMSorry I have been MIA lately. I was on vacay for 2 weeks with fam and then I came back to work. I also started  two classes this semester, so I will be a lot busier with school and won’t have as much time to hang out with friends. I am so close to finishing my bachelor’s degree and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been really thinking about what I want 2012 to be as far as my resolutions go and finally got a list together.

  1. To be healthier and to reach my goal weight with Weight Watchers
  2. To be more financially savvy and focus on paying off debt
  3. To be on time to places (there is always a reason I am running late or just on time, I want to be early and not trying to rush)
  4. To develop a better skin care regimen
  5. To have better study habits
  6. To focus on the blog more and blog more often (I have been slacking in this dept.)
  7. To develop a better sleep schedule

Well, off to work on #7. Ciao!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment