Sunday, January 29, 2012

Food from the Philippines

 

My friend Mary brought some yummy food to work Friday. She just had a lil baby girl and her mom flew in from the Philippines this past weekend. She flew with homemade food she brought from there. The first thing I tried was a purple yam dish with condensed milk and other stuff called, Hayala. The second thing was a lil rice dessert made with coconut milk called, Suman. It looked like a lil green tamale. They were both very delicious.

Photo Jan 27, 7 09 30 AM

 

Photo Jan 27, 7 09 39 AM

 

 

Photo Jan 27, 7 11 10 AM

Today is a studying day. So far I have been this weekend I have been productive and have finished a chapter in History, a chapter in Microbiology, and review questions for the chapters.

Photo Jan 28, 3 51 03 PM

Scarves have been all the rage this season and I suck at knowing how to actually do it different ways. I came across this website earlier from Pinterest and love the 15 different ways to style your outfit.

15 Chic and Creative Ways to Tie Scarves

Well off to study!

Ciao!

XOXO

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment