Monday, November 15, 2010

Back From Tampa

Hey everyone!

     Well it has been a while since I have posted...I am officially back from Tampa. Unfortunately, I did not have internet for most of the trip. I did however, meet some new friends, try new food, and also did some work in the process.

Here are some yummy drinks I tried while I was there...



An Arnie Palmer which is Sweet Tea vodka and some fresh lemonade....it was delish!


I also tried this Belgian White beer...it had a different kind of sweet potato taste to it. It was perfect for this time of year.


When I got back today, my husband and I decided to have lunch at this Caribbean restaurant called, "Bimini Bobs." I would definitely recommend it to anyone.


We started out with some Conch fritters which were warm and chewy.


I decided to get the grilled tuna with mango salsa topping, with some okra and tomatoes, and their special coconut rice with their seasoned black beans. It was so good but I could not finish it all...


I went to pick up my cutsie dog Spunky...






And went grocery shopping for dinner....I did not take a pic of dinner. I made rainbow tortellini with a tomato and basil sauce with shrimpies. I also made some whole grain dinner rolls with flax seed and some sauteed asparagus. I was definitely quick and good. I finished off dinner with a lil pumpkin ice cream.

Tomorrow were planning on doing some shopping and oh yea I came home and my tire was flat...boo. But I am getting it fixed tomorrow with the hubby's help. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment