Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Transgiving!!

I had a good day today! We celebrated Thanksgiving early with our own spin on it called "Transgiving." There was a lot of food and lots of good convo. We took the pumpkin empanadas we made yesterday and they were a hit! We got a request already to make them another time. Hmm...I will think about it.

The party was at a  studio condo that used to be a mattress factory. How cool is that? The bathroom door is an old elevator/elevator door...it was neat!





Loved this pic...

Here are some pics from the party....
My best friend Tinia


 






By the time I left I was soooooo full! Everything was delish though!

I am glad that I decided to run 3 miles this morning since I would be eating a big meal. The only bad thing is that I woke up with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing all day....I do not want to be sick! I hope I get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment