Monday, November 8, 2010

A Whole Lotta Tampa

Well today was "D" day for traveling to Tampa. I spent most of my day ( which I did not take pics of..shame on me) traveling to Tampa for business. I had a great morning having a delish breakfast of Boudin bakery sourdough bread with butter, homemade hashbrowns, 2 organic eggs, and some turkey bacon for breakfast. It was sooooo good....plus I had some brand new makeup items for her to choose from that made it just like Christmas. Unfortunately, I do not have any recollections of this shananigan...boo!Well,
My best friend Tinia is working on her portfolio and I thought that I would give her a honorable mention since I was her PIN and we have been talking about this photo op for months and I do mean months....
  This picture was in the months of planning and it is was a lil sneaky sneaky...more details later....

But now I am officially in Tampa on business and hopefully I will get to go to Busch Gardens manana.....

No comments:

Post a Comment