Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Internet

Hey everyone! I hope you week has been good! Well mine has been ok...our Internet has been down a few days and won't be up until tomorrow. Also we decided to remodel the laundry room this past long weekend. It is the last room on our list before we put the house up for sale. Here are a couple of before pics:



I absolutely hated the blue...it is an eyesore. I have no idea what the previous owners were thinking. Also the floor had some blue...here is an after of the tile:

On another note, I am heading to Orlando for the Disney Princess Half Marathon...I am so excited! I am going with a few friends and my dad is flying into Orlando.

Well off to bed for me. Night!

Teresa BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment