Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unexpected dental stuff

Hello everyone! How has your week been? Mine has had its ups and downs. Today I went with the Endodontist because I had some tooth pain on Monday. It did not feel like it was much more than a chip or little cavity. I held off the pain until Tuesday when my friend Sharon told me to go see the dentist. Well long story short he told me that I was probably gonna need a root canal. So today I went and the Endo dentist confirmed it. I will be having it next Wednesday. I am not looking forward to this.


We are planning on putting our house on the market either this week or next week and have had real estate agents coming to look at our casita. I thought some flowers would give it a nice lil touch. I decided to buy these:

 

2011-02-10 2011-02-10 001 001

2011-02-10 2011-02-10 001 002

Vegan week is well ahead and I only have 3 more days to go. Today I went to lunch with my friend Jana. We ate Tropical Smoothie. I got the Mediterranean Veggie, some pasta salad, and an all fruit smoothie ( no dairy on anything). It was quite tasty! For dinner I had leftover Tofu Stir fry.

Well of to bed. Good night!

 

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment