Sunday, February 27, 2011

Disney Princess Half Marathon

Hey everyone!!! Well this morning I ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon with my besties. I beat my PR by 6 min... Came in at 2:15:17. I was very happy since I did not have much training for the past month and a half because of my IT Band. I figured if I was gonna hurt might as well hurt during the race instead of the beginning.







My IT bands are screaming right now!!! We can back and took an ice bath. We relaxed a bit and then headed to Disney Hollywood Studios. It was fun except after the "Extreme Stunt Show" I has to go down 4 flights of stairs. The pain was excruciating.

Well I am off to bed. I will put a recap since most of the pics have been from the iPhone.

Night!

Teresa BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment