Friday, February 25, 2011

Princess Half Expo

Hey everyone! Hope your weekend is going great! I am writing this blog from my phone since the resort does not have free wifi. We went to the expo this morning and bought some cute stuff that I will post later. Here is a mini recap from today with pics from my IPhone (most of them were taken with my camera).

At the expo.



Being dorks on the bus to Magic Kingdom


On the Mad Hatter teacup ride.



Lunch at Tony's restaurant. I had the chicken parmesan.



My husband being a dork.



Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney. I had the steak, mojo ribs, and coconut shrimp trio.. It was so good! Glad I have leftovers.

All in all it was a great time. I am soooooooii tired though. Well off to bed. Goodnight!

Teresa BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment