Hey everyone! Hope your week is going good so far. Today I decided to make a Mexican dish that is Paleo friendly. It came out great and spicy!
Mexican Green Chile Chicken Skillet
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut in 4 pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 poblano peppers
- 2-3 jalapeno peppers
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast Poblano and jalapeno peppers in oven for 45 min or until skin is charred
- Warm oil in pan
- Cook chicken until juices run clear
- While chicken is cooking, place peppers, onion and garlic in food processor. pulse a few times until a chunky consistency. Add lime juice
- After chicken is done, add pepper mixture and sauté for about 5 min.
- Remove from heat and stir in tomato and cilantro.
- Top with avocado
Well off to relax with the hubs. See ya tomorrow! Ciao!