Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recap on Oils

While mindlessly searching the internet today on idea for Paleo recipes, I stumbled upon Mark's Daily Apple.

 Quick disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and you should consult a physician before starting any diet or exercise.

I know how I have talked about cooking with Olive Oil and your health. Well I was doing some more research and found out that Avocado and Coconut Oil are both good cooking oils. On the Paleo Girls website, it says it is ok to use Olive Oil when it is not for cooking purposes, since it does not oxidize it.

Today for dinner I decided to make Paleo Chicken Curry. It came out ok. I did not have many veggies on hand, so I just put carrots and asparagus.

image

Today marks day 4 of Paleo and Insanity. I have done well with staying with Paleo and doing the Insanity. I am not feeling like I have more energy compared to the first two days on the diet/exercise regimen. I did not feel lethargic and actually got a lot done with unpacking and organizing. I will post pics of the house when it is done.

Well off to relax before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment