Saturday, June 25, 2011

Primal Day 5

Happy Friday everyone! It has been a super busy week for me. We moved in on Tuesday and have been unpacking non stop since then. It seems to take forever. I thought that we had gave a lot of stuff away to Goodwill and friends before we left. Boy was I wrong. Since we started unpacking, I have accumulated about 4 big boxes of trash/donate stuff. I am glad that we are gonna get rid of that stuff and have less clutter. It always feels freeing when you have more “minimal” things in the house. I would say that I am contemporary/minimalistic. I am not even close to being 100% minimal but I try not to have a million things out and about. I will have some pics up soon of the casita as soon as I am able to finish unpacking. I dunno if we will be done by this weekend. I hope it will be no later than next week though. I am ready to be settled in.

Today marks the 5th day of the Paleo lifestyle combined with Insanity. I bought the program last year but never did it for the 60 days. I think I did it a few days and then would do the Plyometric CD at times. I have never done a full week. I think today was the most intense one because there were no breaks in between. It was the point to get your heart rate up at a cardio level though. It definitely kicked my butt. I weighed myself this morning, and I am down 5 lbs. I don’t know if it is initial water weight (which always seems to be the case), or if I am actually losing weight because I was eating terribly the past few weeks.

Tonight for dinner I made chicken sausage sautéed with asparagus, bell pepper, and onions. I put an over easy egg on top.

image

I surprisingly came out good. I don’t have a fully stocked kitchen right now, so we are making stuff with the lil bit of groceries we have readily available.

Well off to relax before bed. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Love that I found your blog, because I've decided to do Insanity. I can't wait to get my ass kicked. lol Seriously. It needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...glad you like my bloggie! Insanity def kicks my butt. My butt needs it too.

    ReplyDelete