Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

I am so glad that it is almost weekend. Tomorrow is my Friday since I will be working this weekend. I had a great day.

For breakfast I had Bob’s Red Mill Thick rolled oats with Barney’s butter, organic skim milk and half a banana.

2011-01-26 2011-01-26 002 002

I went to eat Panera Bread for lunch and I made a delicious meal of chicken, asparagus, and brown rice with monterey jack cheese and broccoli cheese sauce for dinner. The rice has a risotto consistency. It came out delicious!

2011-01-26 2011-01-26 001 002


I was able to run 3.5 miles without pain! I am so happy! I have been having IT band pain for a few weeks now. I have been doing the foam roller exercises and also the Walt Reynold's ITB special. They have been helping.  I feel better. I hope that this resolves before my half next month. Well I have a long late day at work tomorrow. Good night!

XOXOXO

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment