Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Roots to perfection

Hey! Well today was a productive day. I did lots at work and am planning a going away dinner for my colleague. So, after work I had lots of errands to run. I decided to go with this for a going away present…

                                                                                             

I don’t think you can go wrong with this kind of gift. I also got her a card and we are going to pay for her dinner to a famous area BBQ place called The Shed.

They have a unique and spectacular potato salad….if you ever head this way you should definitely try it.


I also sent out my step daughters gift out. Today is her birthday and we got her a pillow pet and some other stuff. I think they are so cute and plus she has been wanting one.

 

 


Well I have been doing The Clean Program for a little over two weeks now and I can honestly say it works. I have had lots of energy and have lost an incredible amount of weight. I think that it is a good kick start to my weight loss this year. I believe that this year will be my healthiest. I, of course had a triple berry smoothie for dinner but I prepared dinner for the hubs and will take the left overs for dinner.

I made salmon on a bed of red onions with olive oil, herbs, and lemon and some root veggies with agave and balsamic vinegar. The root vegetables were inspired by Tina’s aka Carrots and Cake recipe the other day. Here is the link if you are interested….Honey-Roasted Root Vegetables.

IMG_0459

 

IMG_0460

 

IMG_0460

 

IMG_0461

 

IMG_0462

 

IMG_0463


We are finally done with our bathroom renovation! I am so happy. I have to let the caulking dry and then will be able to set up the stuff in there.  There will be pics soon!

Well good night and see ya soon!

XOXO,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment